Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WOW I'm Blogging Again!!!!

Its been a long time. For those of you close to me you know what this last year has been. For others I will try to give you a quick recap :)
After the kids and I moved back to Battle Ground, Craig and I did divorce. It wasn't an ugly thing, we are both still on good terms and continue to try to raise our kids the best we can. I started back to school and am currently taking my pre req's to get into the nursing program. Thats going well, stressful somedays, but its working.
Avarie is doing AMAZING!!!! She has completely recovered and even runs and walks like a normal child. You would never even know she had been sick by looking at her. She is 15 months post transplant and is just a miracle. She has started kindergarten this year and is also playing soccer. Now if we could just get her to actually touch the ball that would be great. She loves to run with the ball, but for some reason doesn't like to actually touch it. I think we'll bribe her this weekend and see if we can get her to actually touch the ball.
Some of our biggest news, which you may be able to tell by the header picture here on the blog is that I remarried. His name is James Rhyasen and he is amazing!!! We were married on August 7, 2010 and are blissfully happy. James has 2 children, Dallen 13 and Aubrey 10. We are working at blending the kids. Somedays are better then others, but overall it is going really well. We all still live in Battle Ground. I love it here.
We are super busy with 5 of the 6 kids in soccer and school. Its a crazy life, but I have never been happier and the children have never been better. They are all stable and happy and adjusting well. I feel so blessed to be where I am in life. The lord has definitely blessed us.

0 comments: