Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 4 Post Transplant

Avarie is still coughing, but the Dr's don't seem to be too concerned. If they are they are not showing it to us or saying anything really about it. Her lungs are still clear, and there is nothing else going on except for the cough. So I am going to try not to worry, but honestly I am exhausted today. I slept a little last night, but not much my mind just kept waiting for the phone to ring and Craig to on the other end telling me something bad. Luckily it never happened, I just wish I could go back and resleep last night. I know we've been doing this for a long time and I know that it is ok to be tired and stressed, but honestly I feel like a nervous wreck inside right now. I just want to hurry and get through the next couple of weeks and know what we're going to be up against. The not knowing and the worrying about what will be and how bad will it be is horrible. We know that we are going to have problems, that is just a given, but not knowing how bad or when it will start is frustrating and mentally exhausting. I think I'm due for a blessing, maybe I'll ask for one tonight. My mind could definitely use a little peace tonight.

1 comments:

Bonnie Tucker said...

You have every right to be tired and worried but I would definately get a blessing. Heavenly Father is there to help us through these tough times and you have been amazing so far so I can only understand how tired and worried you must be. If it helps, just know that we are all praying and concerned for your family and hopfully you can keep your health up to deal with whatever is to come.