Friday, July 3, 2009

Had some thoughts up here at O.H.S.U

This is just boring old Craig here to report. Well there is no news up here on the hill. Avarie is doing very good. It is day 7 and we are inching closer to a date when we may know some results. I was writing in a journal today which is an extreme rarity. I seem to write once or twice a year if lucky. I just want to share some of my thoughts as expressed in the journal. I want to say how blessed we have been as a family. Avarie's always come out for the better even in the scariest of circumstances. And our needs have always been met both temporal and spiritual. The people who have invested great time and emotional energy into Avarie and our family. Be it through fundraising, blankets or hats. Gifts of all kinds. Other special hand made heart felt items. Bringing over meals helping with house work or moving. And family helping with the kids and everything else. And the amazing amount of thoughts and prayers that without question have helped shape this into a bearable and strengthening experience. I feel very unworthy of the pure love and support that is being shown to Avarie and the family. Yet am forever grateful. I really can not say thank you enough. My way of saying thank you is by praying for all of your needs to be met. And that you also will experience true happiness and joy. For that is something amazing people like all of you deserve.

Thank you all

Avarie & Craig & family

3 comments:

j and k said...

I can't tell you what it is like to read both your posts and Jenell's and look in at your strength and also perspectives on this whole circumstance. I know from experience with Grace that it is so hard going through it. ANd, yet it really is humbling to see how people step up in big and small ways to help. I'm always impressed, Craig with your ability to so humbly feel gratitude for what people have done. You guys are just amazing. I'm so glad Avarie is tolerating the last few days well and we're just praying lots for her! You guys are amazing!

Groves Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pistolmom said...

We Love You! Thank you for this beautiful post...it was much needed today!!!