Monday, October 13, 2008

Update to Day 5

We are home. Her labs came back still showing higher signs of Uric Acid and Phosphorus, but they were going down so they let us take her home last night. We went to pickup all of her meds and "oh my goodness" it was a grocery bag the pharmacy handed us. We were prepared for a lot of meds but actually having them there and trying to get them all straight was a little overwhelming last night. I think it will just take a couple of days to get it all down.
So it is great to be home, and so far everything is going great. It was wonderful to sleep in our own beds last night. Now I just have a lot of laundry and putting things away to do. Oh yeah grocery shopping too. We had someone in our ward show up last night with about 10 bags of groceries from someone in our ward. It was amazing, unfortunately we still need some basics. So off to the grocery store I go.

6 comments:

Harries Family said...

I am so glad that she is home. We are so lucky that we belong to such a giving church. That is sooo nice of the people of your ward to bring you groceries. We all love you!

mommyof6 said...

It just seems so much better knowing that she is home. I'm sure no one is happier then Sawyer!
As always let me know what I can do.I'm just waiting to help out:)

Rachel and Ryan said...

I am so happy to know you are all together as a family and in your own home. I am happy to be your laundry service or grocery delivery girl if you would like. Call and let me know the best ways I can help. I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!! Home again , home again, jigity jig!!

Remember, I live RIGHT across the street from Walmart, and down the street from Winco. If you email me a shopping list, I would be HAPPY to deliver it to you. Delivery charge is just a smile! Ok,... and one from Avery too! Heehee!!
My email is lisa@foushee.cc
Please use me!!!

Breanna said...

I am glad to hear that she is home.
Our family is still thinking of you and your family and keeping you in our prayers.

Rachelle said...

We are so happy that you guys are home! There is nothing better than sleeping in your own bed!

What can we do to help you guys?

What is Avarie's fav color?