Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am posting from home and my sweet little girl is laying in my bed being silly. She is so happy to be home and the kids are so happy to have her home. They cannot leave her alone and Avarie is loving every second of it. It is a little overwhelming because she has so many meds and I am trying to figure it all out, but luckily my parents came and helped me out this evening. Craig is at work, but will be home shortly and then my family will be complete. We will all be under one roof for the first time in 2 months. This is a great Christmas.
We have to take Avarie back on Friday, but at least we have about 36 hours together as a family.
Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

7 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

That is wonderful....talk about a Merry Christmas!!! I am very happy for all of you!

Pistolmom said...

Merry Christmas to our special Giles Family!!! We love you guys so much and are so happy that you are Together for Christmas.
Love, The Boes Fam :)

Bonnie Tucker said...

We are so happy for you that you got to bring your sweet little girl home for Christmas. We hope things will start perking up for her. Just know that our prayers are with your family.

Jake said...

Hooray guys! What an awesome Christmas present! Love you all!

kristenhcubed said...

Yeah! I'm so happy to hear that yu got to bring Avarie home for Christmas. I hope your short time together is filled with joy! We're still praying for you every day.

Super Cooper said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! We love and miss you all. Sargents

The Halls said...

We are so happy that Avarie was able to come home in time for Christmas! What a great gift! I'm sure it did her so much good! We are always praying for you!