Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Mute the music so you can hear Avarie before you push play on the video's.




Just wanted to post a couple of fun videos taken yesterday and today. Avarie is doing so great and we just want everyone to see how well she is doing. By the way yes she is singing in the bathroom. Craig has his music equipment set up in our walk in closet(which makes me so happy) so we pushed Avarie into the bathroom so she could sing along with Dad. This was her version of Mary had a Little Lamb.

5 comments:

Pistolmom said...

We love the videos! That's our Avarie...you go girl!!! You Rock! So happy you are together and spending time together as a family, even if it's under quaranteen. :)

mommyof6 said...

Rock on AVARIE!!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

So cute....and i am so happy for you that these are all at home!!!

j and k said...

She has rock star in her future! That made me smile! SHe's so cute, and you seem to always know how to make life good and fun despite the hardship. I wanted to let you know about this caring cabin I found. I'm not sure if you'd heard about it. If you go to www.childrenscancerassocation.org and then click on the caring cabin-it's this amazing get away in Pacific City Oregon for kids with Cancer and their families. It has all the info and looks really amazing. You just have to apply-but you'd fit the criteria. We are trying to as well for the summer for Grace and our family. I think it would be a great reward for the kids after all the hard work! Check it out if you get time. Have a great week! I'm glad to see Avarie having a good week!

pistolgirl12 said...

It was so awesome to see Avarie rocking in the videos. I love you Giles and Avarie is always in my mind!!!!

Love,
$-*nIcOLe*-$