Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A trip to the doctors = a stay in the hospital.

This is Avarie's daddy writing this update as the computer at the hospital wont allways let us on the site so I apollagize in advance for not being my wife as she is the supreme updater. From my groggy eyes this morning I saw Jenell preparing some items incase her visit at the doctors was more than that. She is an amazing woman to do all she does.Avarie wasnt able to keep anything down since last tuesday she also looked like she was loosing weight. So she and Avarie were off to the doctors office and it was me and Sawyer at home I was still getting over a case of somthing that had me so sick I cant remember ever being that sick for so long. Sawyer and I just hung out and looked at books etc... My mom said she would come over once we heard Avarie needed to be admited as I had to work that afternoon.Avarie is back on the TPN trying to get her nutrition under control. My mom arrived and I was off to work. I got to work and when I was helping a resident into her chair my back gave out on me and we went to the floor. Luckily she was alright. I feel so bad for scaring her and am very anxious about my back. I am going to be scheduling an MRI here shortly. I have to call every morning first thing at 8:00am to see if my doctor has had a cancellation. Her next available appointment isnt until febuary the 18th and I have to be seen by her because this is a previos injury. I need to give work some kind of timeline and restricitions. I thsnk you all for your thoughts and prayers please take care.

1 comments:

Super Cooper said...

Hope your feeling better Craig. Sorry about your back! Thanks for the posts. I love to see the pictures of Avarie:)