Saturday, November 29, 2008

Letters to Avarie

Avarie, this post is for you. These are letters from your brother and sister in there very own words and they choose their own pictures to smile at you with.


Dear Avarie,
I hope you feel better and that mommy will take care of you. I wish I could be there to help you through your surgeries and through your disease. I love you. When you come home I want to play with you. I want to play Littlest Pet Shops. I got a new penguin that we can play with and chinchilla. You can play with the Chinchilla and I can be the penguin. Does that sound good? Hope you feel better soon. Love Addisen.


Dear Avarie,
I love you Avarie. When you come home I want to play mom and dad with you. Next I want to snuggle with you. I hope you come home soon. I said the prayer last night and I said to please make you better soon. I love you soooooo much. Love Carter

3 comments:

Smiley said...

Dear Avarie,
We are very proud of you for being so brave and strong. You keep up the good work and get better soon. You are such a special little girl. We all love you very much and hope to get to see you soon.
Love,
Wendy, Jay, Zakk, Tyler, and Lexi

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

I am tears from watching the video below of Avarie smiling. I am so glad and thankful to hear she is improving. Hang in there and continue to remember and notice all the "tender mercies" the Lord blesses us with. Love The Kunz's

Hannah said...

Avarie,
I remember the day we were told you came into this world. A beautiful baby girl. And boy were you cute. It's hard to believe that was only four years ago. You are growing up so fast. I also remember the day I was told by grandpa that you were ill. I was sitting in my seminary class, and Grandpa was teaching at that time, and he said this. "I have a grand daughter who is very ill. They think she may have leukemia." I was torn, I had a hard time hearing the news, not only because Grandpa was choking up, but because it was my sweet little baby cousin. I still remember you running around at the forth of July parties, and the way you giggled, just melted my heart. I miss that.
It wasn't tell later in the day that we got the call that it was confirmed. My Avarie was diagnosed with leukemia. I remember the sinking feeling of worry came over me, as I was walking into work, and then the tears came flowing. I felt so worried for you, and I had so many questions in my mind. That was a little over four weeks ago,(how ironic)
As I read about your journey now, my feelings have changed. I feel very comforted that you will be alright. However, I still do worry, but I have no doubt that you are in great hands. So many people love and adore you, and are behind you and your family the whole way. I know that Heavenly Father loves us, and he would never have us endure anything that we could not handle. You are a very strong and special spirit to be going through what you are going through. I know that Heavenly Father knows us one by one, heals us one by one, and loves us, one by one. Always remember the special blessings that you have in life.
I love you little Avarie.
Your cousin, Hannah